Welcome to The Healing Power of Communication!
I’m glad you’re here, and I want you to know that I’m fully committed to partnering with you on this healing journey. Becoming assertive is a life-changing experience. Not only is there a personal benefit, it improves our health, career and relationship with others In order for our sessions to be the most effective, please join me in committing to the following:
- Punctuality. I pledge to be on time for our sessions, and ask that you do the same.
- Preparedness. I pledge to be in a quiet space free of distractions during our sessions, and ask that you do the same please. This includes both of us being sober during our sessions.
- Mutual respect. I pledge to respect your privacy, feelings, and processes, and ask that you do the same for me.
- Commitment to the process. I recommend that we commit to working together for a minimum of three 1-hour sessions (one hour per week) for three weeks. At that time we can assess if more time is needed. Ideally, and to ensure maximum progress, after the initial three hour/3-week commitment, the weekly sessions would last 30 minutes for an additional month, and as needed thereafter.
- Unless previously agreed upon, payment is due prior to the session.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the appointment or no-shows will be charged the full-rate without exception.
- Everything that you share in your session is held in strict confidence, and I guarantee your privacy. The ONLY exception is by law that I must report child abuse or any attempts at extreme self-harm. In those very rare cases, I promise to handle reporting with respect for everyone involved.
My Commitment to You:
As a Certified Assertiveness Coach, I am able to offer you life coaching, which includes listening to you with unconditional love; giving you honest feedback; offering you homework assignments; teaching you about assertiveness; and giving you praise and support for adopting a more assertive lifestyle. As an Assertiveness Coach, I am NOT a substitute for a licensed mental, behavioral, or medical health professional. Coaching is a paraprofessional practice that provides education and support. We reserve the right to refer you to a health care professional for additional assessment/treatment in lieu of our services.
Sessions are held on a weekly or monthly basis via ZOOM or SKYPE. Our fee $150.00 for the initial three hours and $30 per 1/2-hour thereafter.
Before we can proceed with our assertiveness coaching sessions, I am required to have you digitally sign and return the Release Form to me. By signing this document, you agree to accept responsibility for the process, content, and outcome of your Assertiveness Coaching sessions. Thank you.