Chakra Healing Meditation
To meditate is simply to spend quiet time focused in an activity that brings peace. Meditation helps to quiet the mind, allowing us to be in touch with our inner and higher self. It is in this quiet space, that we affirm our beliefs in order to effect change in our lives. Affirmations help balance and clear blockages in our energy centers also known as Chakras. To balance and clear blockages, follow these simple instructions:
- Take a moment to read the affirmations and select the area of the body that needs balancing. An imbalance in one Chakra affects the remaining energy centers. This is why we recommend that you balance all Chakras, as this will clear blockages accumulated throughout the day. Always begin with the Base or Root Chakra and move upward.
- Several affirmations have been provided for you to select the ones that resonate with you. This is the one you feel drawn to.
- Close your eyes and begin to inhale and exhale slowly and as you do this, imagine yourself sitting in a field of flowers. The flowers are of the same color as the Chakra you are balancing. Touch their soft petals and smell their fragrance. It is a peaceful place. As you continue to take deep breaths, exhaling slowly, observe the color and allow it to penetrate the area of the body that needs healing. Do this as you repeat the affirmation.
- Spend approximately three minutes on each area you are balancing.
- We have provided three audios to help you relax and focus during meditation.
- At the conclusion of each meditation, thank God and the Angels for healing your Chakras.
Fun ways to balance
Align, Energize and Distress
Clearing your Chakras with these simple and fun methods can help you remain balanced throughout the day!